Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Esmeralda Earrings - Suede Pink


ESMERALDA EARRINGS
  • 15/0 seed beads Toho "Nickel Plated" (711)
  • 11/0  seed beads Toho "Nickel Plated" (711)
  • 3mm druks "Metallic Suede Pink"

I was recently wearing the earrings below (read about them in THIS post) and wondered why I had never made more in this design since then. I first blogged about this earring tutorial almost exactly four years ago HERE and again a few days later HERE.


I learned to make the earrings by following THIS video tutorial by Designer Beadwork. Please note that I make mine smaller than the ones in the video so all of the beads that I use are one size smaller than what she calls for. Read my older posts for more information about this. The video is very easy to follow but you can buy a copy of the pattern HERE on Etsy.



 

2 comments: