Sunday, July 5, 2015

Bracelet of the Day: Cindy Bracelet - Alabaster Rose Red


CINDY BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki Bright Brown Bronze" (457P)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki Bright Brown Bronze" (457P)
  • 4mm druks "Apollo Gold"
  • Silky beads "Alabaster Red Luster"

You can read the details about where I got the inspiration for this bracelet in yesterday's post HERE. Yesterday I made nine different samples in various colors and this was one of my favorites. I've made two so far and I will try to make the other seven over the next couple of days because I liked all of the color combinations.

Although I used bronze seed beads, a copper clasp seemed to go better with the over all color of the bracelet. The bronze seed beads are an unusual color that I've only seen at Charlene's Beads. They do look very similar to Toho's "Bronze (221)" so you could substitute that color if you don't want to buy the ones I used.





2 comments:

  1. Hello Linda, where do you get the druks and the silky beads?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read Monday's post, HERE for a long list of shops selling Silky beads. Read THIS post for a list of shops selling druks.

      Delete