Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Beading News - Brocade Bracelets pattern

I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and haven't abandoned my blog. I've been working like mad to get my "Silky Cameo Bracelet" pattern ready to post here for download. I posted a preview of it HERE. This one is taking much longer than usual and I still have to make a couple more example bracelets so that I'll have photos to post on my blog. Because I've spent so much time on this, I haven't had time to bead anything else in ages. I'll probably have to put another day or two into this pattern and then I hope to make some other projects that I can blog about. My plan is to post the free bracelet pattern on July 10th.
 

Deborah Roberti has a new pattern for sale at Around the Beading Table. It's called "Brocade Bracelets" and you can buy the pattern HERE. There are two versions of the bracelet; one is a narrower band and the other is a wide cuff bracelet.

Enough chit-chat. I'd better get my household chores done so that I can get back to work on Silky Cameo.


No comments:

Post a Comment