Monday, July 6, 2015

Bracelet of the Day: Cindy Bracelet - Alabaster Vega



CINDY BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Transparent Montana Gold Luster" (204)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Transparent Montana Gold Luster" (204)
  • 4mm druks "Matte Apollo Milky Pink"
  • Silky beads "Alabaster Vega Luster"

For information about where this pattern came from, read THIS post. This is the second in a series of nine "Cindy" bracelets that I'll be posting over the next week or so as I make them. I ended up making a different clasp loop for this one to get the length right. I decided that a longer loop would look nicer than extra jump rings. I'm finding more and more opportunities to use the "Montana Gold Luster" seed beads. It's such a pretty color. It seems to be a combination of silver, copper and gold all at once somehow. They're blue beads but I don't think they'd look right in a blue bracelet. I guess I won't know until I try though.

I made three more "Cindy" bracelets last night and I hope to take the photos later today.

Why not buy some Silky beads if you haven't tried them yet? Below is an updated list of bead shops selling them. Let me know if I missed any good ones.

WHERE TO BUY SILKY BEADS:

1960 Beads (local shop)
Aria Design Studio Etsy
Auntie's Beads
Bead Addiction Online
Beadaholique
Beadoholique (local shop)
Beads DirectUSA

BeadsOfBohemia Etsy (Czech Republic)  
BeadsToWeave Etsy
Beadstuff
Charlene's Beads
Fusion Beads
GC Supplies Texas Etsy
GJ Beads (UK)
GoodyBeads
HauteHobby Etsy (Italy)
Off the Beaded Path Etsy
Old Bicycle Shop (UK)
Potomac Bead Company
Red Panda
Robin's Beads (UK)
Rockin Beads
ScaraBeads
The Half Moon Bead Shop (UK)

 


4 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh melty .... that is super soft and silky looking how feminine T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need this bracelet. The colours are awesome. I will have to sell the farm soon to pay for all these beads. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one uses hardly any beads, Marge. I like patterns that use Silky beads sparingly.

      Delete
  3. Ha ha ha ha....I have gone all through your blog and bought almost all the beads that you have used.I do this for a hobby and love buying beads online. I started beading a little over a year ago and I have a nice little stash already. I'll never use all these beads. LOL

    ReplyDelete