Friday, October 5, 2018

Crystal Tile Bracelet - Beige Luster & Black


CRYSTAL TILE BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Hybrid Antiqued Metallic Black" (Y503)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Hybrid Antiqued Metallic Black" (Y503)
  • 4mm fire polished beads "Antique Beige Luster Iris"
  • 4mm bicones "Grey Dark Silver - #C36" (Chinese)

The last time that I blogged about this pattern by Deborah Roberti was HERE back in 2015. In 2014, I made one of these in a similar colorway to today's bracelet but the fire polished beads that I used that time were plain opaque ivory.
I blogged about that bracelet HERE. The ones in today's bracelet have an iridescent finish and they're a darker, buttery cream color.
 

Bracelet from 2014

Today's bracelet will be a Christmas present and I didn't have enough of those plain ivory beads so I used these sparkly beige ones instead. I'll be making one more like this for someone else but the fire polished beads I will use are more of a caramel cream and the bicones I will use are opaque jet. I'm using Chinese bicones that I got quite a few years ago and I don't have enough of either of the two shades of black to make both bracelets. You probably can't tell in these photos but these bicones are sort of a dark graphite color with a hint of iridescence. I will use these same seed beads to make the second bracelet as well. They're black but they have a metallic finish.

Although I modeled this bracelet on my own arm in the photo, it is actually long enough to fit a 7 1/4 to 7 3/4-inch wrist size depending on the clasp and number of jump rings that are used. You'll need to make ten motifs to fit that size range. For my 6-inch wrist, I make this pattern with eight motifs.


You can buy Deb's "Crystal Tile Bracelet" pattern HERE at Around the Beading Table.



 

1 comment: