Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Harlequin Bracelet - Metalust Aqua & Jet


HARLEQUIN BRACELET
  • 15/0 seed beads Toho "Permanent Finish Galvanized Starlight" (557PF)
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Permanent Finish Galvanized Starlight" (557PF)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Permanent Finish Galvanized Starlight" (557PF)
  • Kite beads "Metalust Aqua"
  • 6mm 2-hole cabochons "Jet"

This is the same colorway that I showed you as a small sample HERE. I did switch to Toho seed beads this time though and I also made the bracelet properly with 15/0 seed beads. This bracelet will be a Christmas present for someone with a 7 1/4-inch wrist. For that size you'll need 32 Kite beads and nine 2-hole cabochons. I'm going to try to come up with some matching earrings. I don't have enough of these Kite beads left to create earrings with them so I'll probably use SuperDuos in the same colors.



When I took these photos, the sun was super bright and I think it sort of washed out the color of the Kite beads. The color is actually more saturated like these SuperDuos:



You can buy Norma Jean Dell's "Harlequin Bracelet" pattern HERE on Etsy. You'll find a nice selection of Kite beads at Queen City Bead and Red Panda.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment