Saturday, October 27, 2018

Harlequin Bracelet - Dusty Rose


HARLEQUIN BRACELET
  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • Kite beads "White Red Luster"
  • 6mm 2-hole cabochons "Chalk White Gold Luster"


After I blogged about this pattern a few days ago, it was brought to my attention that the "Harlequin Bracelet" does in fact have 15/0 seed beads as well as 11/0 and 8/0 beads. Goodness knows how I missed seeing that there were three sizes of seed beads in Norma Jean's photos. So, I made a bracelet in one of the colorways that I blogged about HERE and this time I used 15/0 seed beads instead of 11/0. As you can see, the bracelet looks much nicer and more delicate with the correct size beads. I was a little worried that Miyuki 15/0 seed beads might be too tiny but they work just fine. Below you can see today's bracelet next to the sample that I showed you before.


You can buy Norma Jean Dell's "Harlequin Bracelet" pattern HERE on Etsy.



No comments:

Post a Comment