Saturday, September 15, 2018

Juliet Earrings - Gold & Petrol


JULIET EARRINGS
  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki Hybrid "Aztec Gold" (55127)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki Hybrid "Aztec Gold" (55127)
  • ZoliDuo beads "Pastel Petrol"
  • SuperDuo beads "Bronze Pale Gold"
  • 4mm druks "Aztec Gold"


Read THIS post for information about this pattern which was adapted from Teresa Morse's "Juliet Bracelet". I have a list of links to online sources for ZoliDuo and PaisleyDuo beads on the right side of my blog under "Where to buy..."

I am planning to make a bracelet in this colorway and give the set as a Christmas gift. I will use Deb Roberti's "Athena Bracelet" pattern.


 

2 comments:

  1. I think these are my favorite version so far. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Did you see my updated version of the series of events that led to me posting these earrings?

      Delete