- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
- SuperDuo beads "Bronze Gold"
- 4mm fire polished beads "Aquamarine Celsian"
- 4mm fire polished beads "Halo Ethereal Heavens"
- 4mm druks "Fiesta Sage Green"
This is my favorite colorway of all of the "Flutter" bracelets I've made. The colors are similar to yesterday's bracelet but I used a combination of seed beads in two metallic colors this time. Read yesterday's post HERE. I wanted to use these gold SuperDuos and there aren't any seed beads that come in this color. But, for some reason they go quite nicely with the pewter beads. I only know of one place to buy the gold SuperDuos and that's HERE on Etsy.
The "Flutter Bracelet" pattern is from Around the Beading Table and you can buy it HERE.