Thursday, January 14, 2016

Christmas Bracelet #5 - Another Pink Piskota Bracelet


Christmas Bracelet #5 from Teejay is another lovely "Piskota" bracelet. I think she made this one as directed by AsszaJewelrymania's "Pink Piskota Bracelet" pattern which you can buy HERE.


Does anyone know what a "piskota" is? I did a Google search and all of the hits I get refer to some kind of Hungarian cake. Maybe the motifs represent pretty little decorated cakes.

  • 15/0 seed beads Matsuno "Copper" (457A)
  • 11/0 seed beads Matsuno "Copper" (457A)
  • 6mm druks "Light Turquoise Picasso"
  • 3mm metal beads "Antique Copper" (from Hobby Lobby)
  • 4mm metal beads "Antique Copper" (from Hobby Lobby)



3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just perfectly wonderful! I do love the colors. The pattern joins the motifs with a bicone. I like TJ's ideas much better. And this pattern will make perfectly lovely earrings, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see any mention of bicones in the supply list. The Etsy photos show seed bead connections.

      Delete