Friday, January 29, 2016

Bracelet of the Day: Daisy Duo Bracelet - Orchid Aqua



  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 4mm druks "Metallic Suede Pink"
  • SuperDuo beads "Polychrome Orchid Aqua"
  • SuperDuo beads "Polychrome Pink Olive"

As I mentioned in a previous post, I got this design from a bracelet photo that I saw in the SpinPlanet Etsy shop, HERE. There is currently no pattern available but the designer told me that she is working on one.


UPDATE: The pattern is now available HERE on Etsy.


I also made a pair of matching earrings using my free "Bethany Earrings" pattern, which you can download from THIS post.



 

4 comments:

  1. Very nice design and the colours are fantastic.I'm still learning the colours. When I get my duos or seed beads in the mail I always say.."that's not what I ordered" LOL They sure look different in person

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's happened to me many times. Even when the colors are called the same thing as something I already have, they are seldom actually the same.

      Delete
  2. This is a very striking bracelet, your use of color is absolutely beautiful and really shows well. Sure do hope that the designer is planning to have a pattern done very soon, because I truly want to purchase this as soon as it is available. Thank you Linda for all your wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Paula. I hope she does too because I keep getting requests for the pattern.

      Delete