- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Medium Copper" (457C)
- 8/0 seed beads Toho "Medium Bronze" (224)
- 4mm druks "Antique Bronze Copper"
- SuperDuo beads "Opaque Ultra Green Luster"
- SuperDuo beads "Opaque Chocolate White"
This bracelet was a Christmas present for my friend, Teejay. I got the inspiration for the design from a photo that I saw in the SpinPlanet Etsy shop, HERE. The shop owner sells ready-to-wear jewelry. So, there's no pattern available but it wasn't difficult to figure it out. I love this unusual color combination as well as the feel of the bracelet. I will definitely make more of these when I have a chance.
UPDATE: The pattern is now available on Etsy HERE.