Saturday, December 19, 2015

A few more Camille Bracelet Variation samples

You can read my previous posts about my adaptation of Puca's "Camille Bracelet" design HERE, HERE and HERE. I'm gradually accumulating a nice assortment of Kheops colors as you can see in my samples below. They don't come in many colors that appeal to me so I've been buying them here and there as I find ones that I like. I've bought most of my Kheops from Red Panda but I've also bought them from Artbeads and Aria Design Studio.

Here are five new color combinations to inspire you to play with some Kheops beads:


  • 15/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Silver-Nickel" (711)
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Silver-Nickel" (711)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Silver-Nickel" (711)
  • Kheops® Par Puca® beads "Opaque Blue Luster"
  • Silky beads "Alabaster Blue Luster"
  • 4mm bicones "Denim Blue" (Walmart - Cousins brand)


  • 15/0 seed beads Toho "Bright Bronze" (221)
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Bright Bronze" (221)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Bright Bronze" (221)
  • Kheops® Par Puca® beads "Jet"
  • Silky beads "Jet"
  • 4mm bicones "Fruit Jade" (China) *

* I found these on eBay and I don't know if they're still available.

  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • Kheops® Par Puca® beads "Opaque Violet Gold Luster"
  • Silky beads "Alabaster Vega Luster"
  • 4mm bicones "Crystal Purple Haze" (Swarovski)


  • 15/0 seed beads Toho "Light Tanzanite Gold Luster" (325)
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Light Tanzanite Gold Luster" (325)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Light Tanzanite Gold Luster" (325)
  • Kheops® Par Puca® beads "Full Dorado"
  • Silky beads "Purple Velvet Matte"
  • 4mm bicones "Purple AB - #C12AB" (Beads One - not available online)


  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Czech Coating - Black Bronze" (CZ55030)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Chocolate" (461)
  • 8/0 seed beads "Metallic Chocolate" (no info available)
  • Kheops® Par Puca® beads "Opaque Rose Luster"
  • Silky beads "Jet Bronze Full"
  • 4mm bicones "Crystal Capri Gold" (Czech)

You can buy Puca's original bracelet pattern HERE on Etsy.

I've got several beading projects ready to blog about but I can't post about them until after Christmas because they are things that I made for gifts. So, unless I find some free time in the next few days to do some beading, take photos and type some articles, I might not won't post again until after Christmas. 


Merry Christmas everyone!



 

4 comments:

  1. I am sure the recipients will not mind you posting..I am sure they will be busy beading and doing other hobby things .. I just think it a shame to spoil the fun for so many because of so few.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll just have to be patient. It will give you something to look forward to after Christmas.

      Delete
  2. Awwwwwww that was my best shot... I promise not to look if you post...how would I know its mine or not..... T x. Did you know that was me... I bet you did ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it sounded just like you but the capital letters made me wonder, LOL.

      Delete