Friday, June 20, 2014

Bracelet of the Day: Craving Crystal - Green

Craving Crystal - Band #2
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (11-457D)
  • 4mm druks "Green Luster" (Robin's Beads - UK)
  • 4mm bicones "Emerald" (no info available)

This is the second variation of Deb Roberti's new "Craving Crystal" pattern, which you can buy HERE. I got the green bicones from the "Chinavoski" bin at the local bead shop so there is no color information for them. My friend, Teejay, sent me the druks for Christmas. I've never seen that color locally or on any of the US bead sites. She found them at Robin's Beads, which is a UK bead site. They have quite a few druks in colors that aren't available anywhere else that I know of. And, they have a very good selection of them in 3mm, which is a hard size to find in good colors. Teejay also sent me some that turned out to be the same as my "Chalk Lazure Blue" SuperDuo beads but they call them "Blue Luster". Robin's Beads has free shipping if you live in the UK.

 

1 comment: