Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Russian Leaf Earrings - Mistletoe & Blizzard Blue

I have blogged before about both of these colorways but I put different designs on them this time and I like to keep a photo record of every unique beaded project that I make. Both pairs will be a gift for someone.



RUSSIAN LEAF EARRINGS
  • 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Duracoat Galvanized Light Pewter" (DB1851)
  • 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Duracoat Silver Lined Matte Dyed Mistletoe" (DB2190)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Light Pewter" (4221)

I previously blogged about this green colorway HERE and I have a color chart for the design that I used this time HERE. Below you can see what my first pair looked like.





RUSSIAN LEAF EARRINGS
  • 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Duracoat Galvanized Gold" (DB1832)
  • 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Duracoat Silver Lined Matte Dyed Blizzard Blue" (DB2176)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Gold" (4202)

I blogged about this blue colorway HERE. The only change that I made this time was to add the gold crosses in the centers. Below you can see my first pair without the crosses.



      
To learn how to make "Russian Leaf Earrings", watch Jill Wiseman's YouTube video tutorial HERE and download her free PDF HERE

Read THIS post where I explain how I finish and reinforce my Russian Leaf earrings. I also have information about how I stiffen my earrings in THIS post.

You can buy Delica beads at Red Panda, Aura Crystals, Supply Emporium and Jill Wiseman Designs.


6 comments:

  1. The mistletoe and blizzard blue combo is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness, these are soo beautiful! I haven't done any beading in a long time. I love your blog. I feel inspired to make myself some earrings lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alexandria. I see that you've found my other blog. Did you see the list of my free beading patterns over on the right? Maybe they'll inspire you to do some beading.

      Delete
  3. Hello! I'm a beading beginner and your blog has been such a wonderful finding. Greetings from Spain! ♥

    ReplyDelete