- 8/0 seed beads Toho "Nickel Plated" (711)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Nickel Plated" (DB21)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Opaque Matte Black" (DB310)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Dyed Opaque Maroon" (DB654)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Opaque Light Smoke" (DB1498)
I'm pretty sure that this is the first pair of fringe earrings that I've made to go with a specific article of clothing. I blogged HERE about having trouble finding a red bead color that matched one of my tops and I was hoping to make some of these earrings to go with it. The elusive color is maroon and I have Delica beads in exactly the right color. I also happen to have Delicas in a very pale gray that's nearly the same as the background color on my top. The maroon beads look a little too red in my photos but in real life they match my top perfectly.
I really wish that you could see these earrings as they really look in person. They look big and clunky in the photos and they're actually very tiny and delicate.
I adapted this earring design from one of Anna patterns. Check out her free pattern blog HERE.
You can buy Delica beads at Red Panda, Aura Crystals, Supply Emporium and Baubles & Beads.