- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
- SuperDuo beads "Green Turquoise Dark Travertine"
- SuperDuo beads "Opaque Yellow Copper Picasso"
- 3mm fire polished beads "Opaque Turquoise Picasso"
My previous "Tampa" set was more dressy than this casual, grungy version. As I mentioned in Tuesday's post HERE, I've discovered that 3mm fire polished beads fit the motif better than 4mm bicones. That's great because I have a lot more colors in fire polished beads, especially ones that go well with my stash of SuperDuos.
This is an adaptation of the bracelet pattern that you can buy on Etsy HERE.