- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
- Half Tila beads "Matte Metallic Blue Green Iris" (HT-2064)
- Half Tila beads "Metallic Matte Dark Bronze" (HT-2006)
I'm still trying to figure out how what length to make these bracelets to fit myself. Once again, this one came out a little too long.
I've tried quite a few different things and have determined that bracelets of this width are kind of limited as to ways to arrange the colors. They work best with either a border along the edges or with vertical stripes. I've avoided making stripes that are only one Half Tila wide because I don't want a candy cane effect. In today's bracelet the stripes are two Half Tilas wide and it's doesn't look too stripey because there isn't a lot of contrast between the two colors that I used. Of course I could use all one color for the whole bracelet but that might be a little boring. On the other hand, that might look nice in all metallic silver or bronze.
Read my original post HERE for links to a free pattern and YouTube video tutorials for making this design.