- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Dark Mauve" (4213)
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Dark Mauve" (4213)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Dark Mauve" (4213)
- 6mm 2-hole cabochons "Chalk White Gold Luster"
- 2-hole Crescent beads "Oxidized Bronze Berry"
I made this pair of earrings yesterday to go with the "Sandra Silky" bracelet that I blogged about recently HERE.
Although I had already made myself a pair of "Silky Deco Chain" earrings, I wanted something a little larger than those tiny earrings. I used the same seed beads for the earrings but the colors of the other beads in the earrings aren't really quite the same as what I used in the bracelet. However, I think that the overall color tone is very close to the same. The Crescent beads provide a hint of mauve and the color of the 2-Hole cabochons is similar to the rusty color of the SuperDuos in the bracelet.
In these photos, the cabochon color looks similar to the "Chalk White Vega Luster" cabs that I used to make the earrings that I blogged about HERE, but these aren't at all purplish. They're a sort of terracotta color. Below you can see the two cabochon colors for comparison.
|Chalk White Vega Luster|
|Chalk White Gold Luster|
You can buy Ellad2's "Tara Earrings" pattern HERE. You can find these Crescent beads at Red Panda HERE.