- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
- Kheops® Par Puca® beads "Full Dorado"
- 6mm 2-Hole Cabochons "Chalk White Luster"
- 4mm Czech bicones "Aquamarine Celsian"
I've blogged about my Silky bead variation of Puca's "Camille" pattern many times but this time I did something different. Instead of Silky beads, I used 2-Hole Cabochons. As you can see, they work great. I love that they can be outlined with seed beads just like the Kheops beads.
You can buy the original "Camille" pattern in Puca's Etsy shop HERE. You'll find the bicones at Red Panda HERE. I have links to places to buy Kheops beads and 2-Hole Cabochons on the right side of my blog.