- 15/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Hematite" (81)
- 11/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Hematite" (81)
- 8/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Hematite" (81)
- SuperDuo beads "Ruby Red Wine"
- 4mm druks "Metallic Amethyst Luster"
I don't use hematite as my "metal" color very often but I was experimenting with different metallic seed beads with the "Elinor" pattern to see how they would look. I have to say that it looks very nice and the color goes quite well with the ruby SuperDuo beads. I didn't have a suitable 8/0 seed bead accent color for this color combination so I just used all hematite beads.
The "Elinor Bracelet" is a free pattern which you can download from THIS post or from the list of free beading patterns on the right hand side of my blog.