- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
- 7mm CzechMates 2-hole cabochons "Saturated Metallic Potter's Clay"
- SuperDuo beads "Moon Dust Turquoise"
As I mentioned in yesterday's post, this pattern is from a book called "Stitching with Two-Hole Shaped Beads" by Virginia Jensen. The book is for sale on Amazon HERE. Read my previous post, HERE, for information about my changes and tweaks.
I love this shade of copper and it's a shame that there are no seed beads available in this color. That's why I used the pewter seed beads but I do like combining pewter and copper. Just for fun, see if you can spot the mistake that I made in today's bracelet. I didn't notice it until I was nearly finished making the bracelet so I decided to just ignore it.
You can buy the CzechMates cabochons at Red Panda HERE.