- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Gunmetal" (451)
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Gunmetal" (451)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Gunmetal" (451)
- Half Tila beads "Opaque Lilac Gold" (HT-1867)
- Half Tila beads "Purple Gray Rainbow Luster" (HT-1898)
With a lot of trial and error, I've finally worked out that my bracelets need to have 28 Half Tilas along each side to fit my 6-inch wrist. Once again, I continued the border color on the ends to give the bracelet more of a finished appearance but this time I did the ends two Half Tilas wide. I haven't decided if I like it better wider like this or the way that I did it on the topaz and berry bronze bracelet that I blogged about HERE.
Read my original post HERE for links to a free pattern and YouTube video tutorials for making this design.