- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Chocolate" (461)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Chocolate" (461)
- 7mm CzechMates 2-hole cabochons "Polychrome Indigo Orchid"
- SuperDuo beads "Polychrome Pink Olive"
- SuperDuo beads "Polychrome Indigo Orchid"
As I mentioned HERE yesterday there is no pattern for this bracelet at the moment but I do plan on making one sometime. I made yesterday's bracelet with Toho seed beads and today's with Miyuki seed beads. Both will work but some tweaking is necessary with Toho beads.
Red Panda has the new 7mm CzechMates Cabochons HERE.
I've got one more "Diamond Chain" bracelet to blog about tomorrow and then it might be a while before I've got anything to post. I haven't done any beading in several days and now they're predicting a week of rain so I won't be able to take any photos of anything I do make. I don't want anyone to worry if I don't post anything for a while. I might take advantage of this little break to work on some more free patterns. In any case, the weather man is often wrong and I will try to take photos if the sun appears.