- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Chocolate" (461)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Chocolate" (461)
- 8mm 2-hole Candy beads "Chalk Lumi Green"
- SuperDuo beads "Chalk Blue Picasso Luster"
- 3mm bicones "Green AB" (Chinese)
This bracelet has been adapted from a YouTube tutorial by HoneyBeads which you can watch HERE. I made mine with one needle instead of two and used 8mm Candy beads instead of 8mm round beads. Instead of adding 11/0 seed beads between the SuperDuos, I inserted 3mm bicones this time for a different look.
You'll find a nice selection of 8mm Candy beads at Queen City Bead on Etsy HERE. I've only seen this SuperDuo color in one Etsy shop and it's no longer available. "Chalk Lazure Blue" or "Opaque Green Luster" would be good substitutes.