- 11/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Iris" (83)
- 8/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Iris" (83)
- 6mm 2-hole cabochons "Jet Valentinite Full"
- SuperDuo beads "Chalk Copper Picasso"
- 3mm druks "Matte Siam Ruby Bronze Picasso"
- 3mm druks "Green Luster"
Today's bracelet is a grungier version of Sam Wescott's "Demoiselle Bracelet" made with 6mm 2-hole cabochons. I bought these cabs at a local bead shop when they had a 40% off sale on all 2-hole beads recently. The color goes perfectly with these Toho bronze iris seed beads. Miyuki's "Metallic Brown Iris" (458) would also go very well with them. I used the Toho beads because they're larger which allows them to fill the gaps between the beads better. Both colors are close to the same except that Toho's blend is mostly browns and Miyuki's has a lot more purple beads in the mix.
You can buy Samantha Wescott's pattern in her Etsy shop HERE.