- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Olivine" (458)
- 11/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Iris" (83)
- 8/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Iris" (83)
- 8/0 seed beads Toho "Gold Luster Moon Shadow" (328)
- SuperDuo beads "Polychrome Black Currant"
- 4mm druks "Amethyst Luster"
It was difficult to get a good photo of this bracelet because the beads are so dark. The SuperDuo beads are an intense deep purple color and they're not "polychrome" like the appear in the photo. I just happened to have druks and 8/0 seed beads in nearly the same color and finish and they go very nicely with the Superduos.
The "Elinor Bracelet" is a free pattern which you can download from THIS post or from the list of free beading patterns on the right hand side of my blog.