Thursday, March 26, 2015

Silky Squares Earrings

 
I blogged about this pattern once before HERE. This time I made them with a pretty Silky bead color called "Oil Rubbed Light Sapphire" which I bought HERE at GC Supplies Texas on Etsy. I used pewter colored SuperDuo beads in the sample on the left and very dark purple ones in the sample on the right. I can't decide which is my favorite combo.

Or, I could make a pair to go with this Silky Stacker bracelet which I blogged about HERE.


I hadn't made that bracelet yet when I made these samples so I hadn't thought of trying that color combination. I used different silver seed beads, and some pale violet SuperDuos in that bracelet.

The Silky Squares pattern, which also includes a bracelet, is from Deb Roberti and you can buy it HERE.

Left Earring:

  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Pewter" (D4222)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Pewter" (D4222)
  • Silky beads "Oil Rubbed Light Sapphire"
  • SuperDuo beads "Pearl Luster"

Right Earring:

  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Pewter" (D4222)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Pewter" (D4222)
  • Silky beads "Oil Rubbed Light Sapphire"
  • SuperDuo beads "Metallic Suede Dark Purple"



1 comment:

  1. I just bought the silky beads (oil rubbed sapphire). I'm awaiting their arrival. :-) I like the earring on the left but also like the one on the right. Can't decide so I'll make them both. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete