Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Janet Earrings - Rose Gold Topaz Luster


JANET EARRINGS
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
  • CzechMates tile beads "Opaque Rose Gold Topaz Luster"
  • SuperDuo beads "Opaque Rose Gold Topaz Luster"


These earrings are my adaptation of Deb Roberti's "Coin Earrings" with SuperDuos added. You can buy Deb's original pattern HERE.

This is an alternate version of my adaptation where the shape of the earrings is more round than square. I hope to publish a pattern for my version soon and this version will be included in the pattern.


I used Toho seed beads to make today's earrings and they worked fine. The only change that I had to make was in the loop at the top. I used one less 11/0 seed bead on each side of the 8/0 bead.



No comments:

Post a Comment