Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Bracelet of the Day: Bridges Bracelet - Orchid Aqua


BRIDGES BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Hematite" (81)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Hematite" (81)
  • Silky beads "Alabaster Lila Vega"
  • 3mm fire polished beads "Stone Amethyst Luster"
  • SuperDuo beads "Polychrome Orchid Aqua"

Today's bracelet is another colorway made with Claire's new "Bridges Bracelet" pattern which you can buy HERE at Supply Emporium. Claire has the 11/0 seed beads HERE, the Silky beads HERE and the Superduos HERE.


I had a little trouble making this bracelet even though I had no issues with the one that I blogged about yesterday. I had a hard time getting my needle through some of the 3mm fire polished beads by about the third time passing through them. Next time I make this bracelet I will use Fireline instead of Nymo D thread.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment