PRESA LINDA BRACELET
- 11/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Iris" (83) *
- 8/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Iris" (83)
- Silky beads "Pastel Burgundy"
- Pinch beads "Chrome Antique Gold" **
* You can also use Miyuki's "Metallic Brown Iris" (458) which is nearly identical to the Toho color.
** I have purchased this color from two different sources and the dye lot of this batch is much darker than my other batch. There's no telling which dye lot you will get if you buy this color but both dye lots are very nice if you like old-looking metallic colors.
I mentioned in THIS post about my idea of turning the Silky bead motifs the other way around using Carole Ohl's "Presa Bracelet" pattern, which you can buy HERE in her Etsy shop. Well, Carole has created an alternate version of her original pattern based on my idea and she named it "Presa Linda Bracelet". What an honor it is to have a pattern named after you. Anyway, Carole is allowing me to give this pattern away free on my blog (see the link at the bottom of this post). Thanks, Carole.
Carole has put together bead kits in three different colorways for making this bracelet. Clicking the colorway name below each photo will take you to the page in her shop where you can buy the beads to make it.
You can download the free pattern HERE.