- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Pewter" (D4222)
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Pewter" (D4222)
- DiamonDuo beads "Antique Chrome"
- 3mm melon beads "Turquoise Bronze Picasso"
On February 29th, I mentioned HERE about a pretty bracelet designed by Margareta Gustavsson that I saw on Facebook HERE. I haven't been able to determine if the designer is selling a pattern for it so I figured out how to make it by looking at the photo. It's really very easy to make once you know the stitch. I'll let you know if I hear of a pattern for sale for this bracelet and please let me know if you discover a pattern.
It's cute as a single row bracelet but I went ahead and made a double one. I didn't have enough of any one color of fire polish beads to make a complete bracelet so I used some 3mm corrugated melon beads instead. I think they look very cute with the DiamonDuos.
I made the little sample below while figuring out the stitch but I think that the colors are much too dark. Thankfully I had enough of the Antique Chrome beads left after making my wrap bracelet to make this bracelet.
- 15/0 seed beads "unknown color and brand" (457C)
- 11/0 seed beads Czech "Tarnished Berry" (CZ457B MR)
- DiamonDuo beads "Hematite"
- 3mm fire polished beads "Matte Smoky Topaz Picasso"
You can buy the DiamonDuo beads at Queen City Bead on Etsy HERE.
This will be my last blog post for a while. We have visitors coming for a few days and I need time to clean the house and get ready for their visit. I had to put all of my beading stuff away yesterday and won't have access to it again until later next week. After our company leaves, it will take some time to catch up with my beading and make some more things to blog about. In the meantime, play with your beads and have fun! I'll be back before you know it with more beadwork to inspire you.