Saturday, January 3, 2015

Oops!

We just got back from being out of town for a few days and I did something stupid while we were gone that I need to apologize for. I'm just learning how to use the new tablet computer that we got for Christmas and I accidentally deleted two comments that were in moderation to be posted here on my blog. My finger was on the "Publish" button but somehow it was the "Delete" button that was activated. I never got a message asking me if I was sure I wanted to delete them so I didn't realize what happened until it was too late and they were gone. I do have the email notifications so I know who posted the comments and what they were.

Anyway, I'm sorry about that Shirley and Joanna. Joanna commented on my jewelry boxes and Shirley asked me the following in regard to my "Bracelet of the Day: Crystal Chain with Pearls" post:

"Have you found the same issues with RAW when you use two needles? I've found it makes things look a bit neater for me with two needle. This is quite a lovely bracelet!"

Shirley, yes, I've noticed the same thing. The results are more symmetrical and orderly when done with two needles. I just wish that I liked working with two needles more than I do.
 

3 comments:

  1. trying to find dark bronze Miyuki Beads - Whim bead has 457D - but it is labeled bright bronze. Please tell me where to get those dark bronze beads. thank you Sara spoodle22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The photo on the Whim Beads site looks like the right color. They're just using the wrong name. As I mentioned in my reply to your other comment, I buy mine from Charlene's Beads.

      Delete