Saturday, November 29, 2014

After Thanksgiving sales at the local bead shops

I did my part this morning on Small Business Saturday by taking advantage of the "Black Friday" weekend sales at two local bead shops. Beadoholique has 25% off everything in the store today and tomorrow and Beads One has everything 40% off today. I stocked up on some staples and favorite colors and also got some new things to try. I particularly love those pale mauve AB rondelles. Too bad that Beads One doesn't sell some of those pretty new opaque colors on their website.

Here's a photo of all of the goodies that I bought:


 

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you getting to shop in person. Can't wait to see what you create with these lovely beads. How did you translate the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Google Translate. It usually works pretty well but not with that earring pattern.

      Delete
  2. Nice beads, love the colors, I did a little small business shopping myself.
    Happy beading

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete