DUO BOBBLE BAND (LIZBETH BAND)
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
- SuperDuo beads "Crystal Gold Luster"
- 4mm rondelles "Aqua Gold AB #B26" (Beads One)
I actually made this set a while ago for my sister's birthday but I didn't post about it in case she happened to read my blog. I gave it to her yesterday so now I can post about it. The bracelet pattern is by my friend Teejay and is based on Deborah Roberti's "Bobble Bangle" pattern. There is no published pattern for this version but you can buy Deb's pattern HERE and try to work out the changes for making it with SuperDuo beads. The matching earrings were made from Nunzia's "Easy Earrings" video tutorial which you can watch HERE. I make a few little changes when I make them and you can read about what I do in my October 12th post HERE.
UPDATE 1/24/18: A free bracelet pattern is now available and the new name for this pattern is "Lizbeth Band". Visit THIS post to download the free pattern.
- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
- 4mm rondelles "Aqua Gold AB - #B26" (Beads One)