Here are the two pairs of earrings that I just made and the beads I used to make them:
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Brown Bronze Matte" (11-457P)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Brown Bronze Matte" (8-457P)
- SuperDuo beads "Metallic Suede Olive"
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (11-457D)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (8-457D)
- SuperDuo beads "Metallic Suede Gold"
You can buy the SuperDuo Rosette Bracelet pattern HERE and you can download my free earring pattern HERE. This is a tweak of my pattern. I simply left off the little motif at the top and added an 8/0 seed bead for the jump ring.
Here's a picture of both sets as well as a couple other earring samples that would go well with the bracelets too:
I also tried a couple of experiments this afternoon with the pretty montees that Dolly Smith sent me the other day. First I watched Kelly Dale's YouTube video for her "Bowtie Bracelet". Here's the sample that I made from that tutorial: