If you haven't tried Sara's tutorial yet, I highly recommend it. Her instructions are very clear and easy to follow and the pattern is a fun one to make. I enjoyed making this so much that I'm eager to try some other bezel patterns.
Here are the materials that I used for my sample earring:
- 18x13mm crystal chaton "Dark Blue" (almost purple)
- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (15-457D)
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (11-457D)
- 15/0 seed beads Toho "Opaque Lavender" (TR-15-52/c)
- 3mm bicones "Blue Violet AB" (Chinavoski)
These earrings would also be perfect as a pendants.