Saturday, April 19, 2014

Bracelet of the Day: Nouveau SuperDuo Chain - Jet Bronze

NOUVEAU SUPERDUO CHAIN BRACELET
  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (15-457D)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (11-457D)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (8-457D)
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Hybrid Antiqued Metallic Black" (TY-11-Y0503)
  • SuperDuo beads "Jet Bronze Picasso"
I love this bracelet because it goes with just about any outfit. I added accent beads between the motifs like I usually do when I make this pattern. The 11/0 black accent beads that I used also go by the name "Jet Bronze Picasso", or at least the two colors appear to be identical even though the numbers are slightly different. The "Jet Bronze Picasso" seed bead number is "TY-11-Y0506". Just as I did with the other bracelets that I've made with this pattern, I added 8/0 seed beads on the ends for attaching jump rings and my clasp. Here's a close-up showing how I attach my clasps when making this pattern:


You can buy the pattern from Jewelry Tales, HERE, for $5.00. 



4 comments:

  1. Wow! It's gorgeous! I have that pattern and have made the necklace. But I never thought about making a bracelet. It's elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely necklace - love the idea of using 8/0's for attaching jump ring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cynthia's patterns. This is one of my go to favs. Love your versions too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the great photographs. Eventhough I'm only working with beads since 5 month, I could figure out the pattern myself and I made a 3 strand necklace. It looks lovely.
    I have learnt so much with the patterns and pictures of Linda. I hope I will start selling something soon so that I can make some donations. I appreciate that you can try out the patterns for free and if they work out for you, you can donate, rather than buying a pattern and finding out that you can't manage.

    ReplyDelete