Thursday, March 23, 2023

Bethany Earrings - Baby Blue Star Dust & Ruby Luster

BETHANY EARRINGS

  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Light Pewter" (4221)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Light Pewter" (4221)
  • SuperDuo beads "Opaque Baby Blue Star Dust"
  • SuperDuo beads "Ruby Luster"


I made these earrings to go with the top in the photo below. The colors in the photos are a little off and the earrings go quite well with this top.


In THIS previous post, I showed the same top with a pair of "Russian Leaf Earrings" in a similar colorway. You can download my free "Bethany Earrings" pattern HERE.


Here is a photo of the "Russian Leaf" earrings that I mentioned:



4 comments:

  1. I like both earrings - beautiful! - but I think the Russian Leaf pair coordinate slightly better with the top because of the more pointed graphics in the top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's funny that you think that the pointy earrings coordinate better with the pointy graphics. I was thinking that the rounded earrings go better with the rounder, organic flowers near the bottom of my top. In any case, I like having options when it comes to my accessories.

      Delete
  2. beautiful earrings, both designs. more importantly- it's good to see you "back".

    ReplyDelete