Thursday, March 28, 2019

YouTube Beading Tutorial: Dainty Bracelet


DAINTY BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 4x6mm rondelles "Gold Opal" (Chinese)


I have a pretty big stash of Chinese rondelles so I'm always on the lookout for ways to use them. I found a YouTube video by Sonysree Creations for making a bracelet with just rondelles and seed beads so I gave it a try. I've only made this one colorway so far but I will try some others sometime. The bracelet is quick and easy to make and you'll find the video HERE.

I bought these Chinese rondelles in a local bead shop that is no longer in business and I have no idea if they are available online anywhere. They're a translucent opal color with metallic gold spots on them.



 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I have made several pieces found on the Sonysree Creations channel. They are fun, easy to follow, and turn out well.

    ReplyDelete