Monday, May 21, 2018

Bracelet of the Day: Royal Wedding Bracelet - Chalk Lazure Blue


ROYAL WEDDING BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Chocolate" (461)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Chocolate" (461)
  • Rulla beads "Chalk Lazure Blue"
  • 4mm fire polished beads "Metallic Suede Gold"

As you can see, this also makes a cute bracelet without the picots along the edge. It has a more casual look.


You'll find this free bracelet tutorial by Sandra Halpenny HERE on her blog. She also has a YouTube tutorial HERE. If you need Rulla beads to make this bracelet, Supply Emporium has a very nice selection of colors.



6 comments:

  1. I would wear either way for casual wear. I think it just depends on the beads you use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would too. For me, wearing beaded jewelry is fun. I don't even own any "real" jewelry other than my wedding ring and a few old odds and ends.

      Delete
  2. I would wear this bracelet with or without picots. I think it just depends on the beads you use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that you've done this version without the connectors, too - as well as omitting the picots. I wonder what it would look like with the connectors but nixing the picots? I think I'll make one and find out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be pretty like that too and would look less like a band bracelet. I have three more colorways that I want to make so perhaps I will try that with one of them.

      Delete
    2. I just made a note to remember to try your idea. I also wrote a note to myself to try making a sample with Toho seed beads to see if they will work.

      Delete