Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Bracelet of the Day: For Your Eyes Only - Teal & Copper


FOR YOUR EYES ONLY
  • 11/0 Czech seed beads "Vintage Copper" (CZ01770)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • ZoliDuo beads "Pastel Petrol"
  • IrisDuo beads "Vintage Copper"

I wanted to use these copper Czech seed beads because they perfectly match the color of the IrisDuos. However, I only have them in 11/0 so I used pewter 8/0 beads. I also used pewter 11/0 seed beads in the center of each motif so that there wouldn't be copper seed beads next to the copper IrisDuos.

You can buy Akke Jonkhof's gorgeous "For Your Eyes Only" bracelet pattern in her Etsy shop, HERE. Red Panda has the copper seed beads HERE.


Queen City Bead on Etsy has ZoliDuos as well as IrisDuos. My blog readers get a 10% discount by using the code "Bead10".



 

No comments:

Post a Comment