Sunday, August 27, 2017

Another update

For the first time since the hurricane arrived, we're getting strong wind tonight. That's because the storm has been gradually moving to the east. The rain band next to where the former eye was is now just to the west of us. So, we are now being affected by the swirling wind and rain going around the former eye. Quite a few tornadoes have been popping up in that rain band tonight and hopefully we won't have a tornado here tonight. 

On the map below, the former eye of the hurricane is where you see an open round area that has no rain just to the west of the red and yellow storm band that we are close to.



 

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you. The pictures from Houston are horrible. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. in my prayers my friend stay in touch if you can if you need anything let me know I will help all I can

    ReplyDelete