- 15/0 seed beads Toho "Bright Bronze" (221)
- 11/0 seed beads Toho "Bright Bronze" (221)
- 8/0 seed beads Toho "Bright Bronze" (221)
- 7mm CzechMates 2-hole cabochons "Bronze Luster Iris Opaque Red"
- SuperDuo beads "Metallic Antique Copper"
- O-Beads "Rose Gold Topaz"
This is another bracelet made using Bisaneta's design with 2-hole cabochons and O-Beads instead of DiamonDuos. This is an unusual colorway for me but I like it a lot. This is a hefty bracelet because the CzechMates cabs are quite heavy.
Bisaneta doesn't have a pattern for her bracelet but there is a YouTube video tutorial HERE that makes one that's very similar.
PEYOTE TRIANGLE EARRING SAMPLES
- 11/0 Delica beads "Duracoat Galvanized Pewter" (DB1852)
- 11/0 Delica beads "Duracoat Opaque Jujube" (DB2119)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
- 11/0 Delica beads "Opaque Luster Newsprint" (DB261)
- 11/0 Delica beads "Opaque Black" (DB10)
- 8/0 seed beads "Matte Black" (no info available)
I also made a couple of earring samples on Monday. I've had a request for earrings in combinations of red and black. I made the black and beige sample first to refresh my memory of how the pattern is made. I blogged about Peyote triangle earrings before HERE and HERE. Read those posts for information about the instructions for making them.