Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Bracelet of the Day: Bisaneta - Luster Iris Red


  • 15/0 seed beads Toho "Bright Bronze" (221)
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Bright Bronze" (221)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Bright Bronze" (221)
  • 7mm CzechMates 2-hole cabochons "Bronze Luster Iris Opaque Red"
  • SuperDuo beads "Metallic Antique Copper"
  • O-Beads "Rose Gold Topaz"

This is another bracelet made using Bisaneta's design with 2-hole cabochons and O-Beads instead of DiamonDuos. This is an unusual colorway for me but I like it a lot. This is a hefty bracelet because the CzechMates cabs are quite heavy.


Bisaneta doesn't have a pattern for her bracelet but there is a YouTube video tutorial HERE that makes one that's very similar.


PEYOTE TRIANGLE EARRING SAMPLES


LEFT SAMPLE:

  • 11/0 Delica beads "Duracoat Galvanized Pewter" (DB1852)
  • 11/0 Delica beads "Duracoat Opaque Jujube" (DB2119)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)

RIGHT SAMPLE:

  • 11/0 Delica beads "Opaque Luster Newsprint" (DB261)
  • 11/0 Delica beads "Opaque Black" (DB10)
  • 8/0 seed beads "Matte Black" (no info available)

I also made a couple of earring samples on Monday. I've had a request for earrings in combinations of red and black. I made the black and beige sample first to refresh my memory of how the pattern is made. I blogged about Peyote triangle earrings before HERE and HERE. Read those posts for information about the instructions for making them.



 

1 comment:

  1. Linda, I've been enjoying your cab and Candy variation of Bisaneta, particularly the Etched Blue from Tuesday. The more of these I see, the more I like it. Sometimes I prefer it with O-beads, and sometimes without... it might depend on the color combo, I'm not sure yet. It's also interesting to see you what colors you use when you wander away from your obvious favorites. I occasionally challenge myself to work with my least favorite colors to see if I can find ways to better appreciate them. I find if I can pair them with my favorites I can often come up with something I like. The trick is in finding just the right shades, but I'm picky about the finishes I prefer so that limits the selection quite a bit sometimes. Guess I'll just have to get more beads. :-)

    Cheers!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete