Friday, June 9, 2017

Bracelet of the Day: Claudia - Turquoise & Caramel


CLAUDIA CALI BEAD CHAIN
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Bright Bronze" (221)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Bright Bronze" (221)
  • Cali beads "Brown Opaque"
  • SuperDuo beads "Green Turquoise/Ivory Dark Travertin Duets"
  • SuperDuo beads "Opaque Light Blue Picasso"

My idea of using two SuperDuo colors worked. By doing that, I will have enough beads to make all of the bracelets that I was hoping to make. I don't think you can even tell in today's bracelet that I used two different colors because they're so similar. The SuperDuo Duets are the ones that are closest to the Cali beads. The distinction will be more obvious with most of the other colorways that I plan to make. The Cali beads in today's bracelet look kind of red but they're actually a caramel brown color.


Download my free "Claudia Cali Bead Chain" pattern HERE. You'll find the best assortment of Cali beads at Queen City Bead on Etsy HERE.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment