- 15/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
- 11/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
- 8/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
- 7mm CzechMates 2-hole cabochons "Sueded Gold Turquoise"
- Arcos® par Puca® beads "Bronze Gold Matte"
I made this colorway using Toho seed beads again to verify that they do work well with this pattern. As you can see they work perfectly. Read yesterday's post HERE about this bracelet design. I don't currently have a pattern available for "Leola" but I might make one sometime.
Red Panda has the CzechMates 7mm Cabochon beads HERE.
My blog has a new advertiser - Baubles & Beads. You'll find the ad above over on the right hand side of my blog. Baubles & Beads has lots of Czech beads and a good selection of Miyuki Delica beads. You'll also find a wide array of useful beading tools and supplies, including Tulip needles. They even have the large 350 yard spools of Nymo D and B thread which aren't easy to find. I always buy the large ones because I use a lot of thread making my beadwork projects and samples. Baubles & Beads is having a Valentine's sale until February 20th. You'll find the coupon codes HERE on their home page.