Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Bracelet of the Day: Renaissance Bracelet - Red & Gold


RENAISSANCE BRACELET
  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Gold" (4202)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Gold" (4202)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Gold" (4202)
  • 4mm fire polished beads "Opaque Red"
  • 6mm fire polished beads "Opaque Red"


I blogged about this pattern before way back in 2014 HERE, HERE and HERE. I followed THESE instructions for the "Renaissance Bracelet" but I turned this one into a "Hugs & Kisses Bracelet" by adding gold seed bead strands in both directions. The pattern doesn't call for 11/0 or 8/0 seed beads but I wanted to attach my clasp in a different way.


I should also mention that the bead colors didn't come out quite right in these photos. The gold seed beads are a lot more yellowish and the red beads aren't nearly as bright. It would have taken way too much time to edit the individual beads in all of these photos and I have more Christmas presents to work on yet.

The red beads look more like this:


The gold seed beads look more like the ones in these earrings:




 

2 comments: