- 11/0 seed bead Toho "Nickel Plated" (711)
- 8/0 seed bead Toho "Nickel Plated" (711)
- Cali beads "Chalk Lumi Punch"
- SuperDuo beads "Milky Amethyst"
These bracelets are an adaptation of Norma Jean Dell's "Lattice Gates Bracelet" pattern. Her original pattern is made with CzechMates and I usually make mine with Silky beads and call them "Sandra Silky" bracelets. I made a single row of the pattern and substituted Cali beads for the Silky beads this time. You can buy Norma Jean Dell's original tutorial HERE.
I looked through my bracelet patterns for ones that might work with Cali beads and this was the only one that seemed suitable. Cali beads have three holes in them but I only needed to use the two outer holes for this design. I was surprised that these two bracelets came out pretty much the same length as my Silky bead version until I realized that Cali beads are about the same size as the bumps in the center of Silky beads.
- 11/0 seed bead Miyuki "Metallic Chocolate" (461)
- 8/0 seed bead Miyuki "Metallic Chocolate" (461)
- Cali beads "Patina"
- SuperDuo beads "Matte Chalk Picasso"
Here are a few places to buy Cali beads online:
Queen City Bead Etsy
Potomac Bead Company
Creative Beadcraft UK
Bead Passion Studio