RUSSIAN LEAF EARRINGS
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Pewter" (4222)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Duracoat Galvanized Pewter" (DB1852)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Opaque Mulberry" (DB662)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Galvanized Matte Aloe" (DB11701)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Matte Opaque Blue Grey" (DB792)
You'll be pleased to know that this will probably be the last pair of "Russian Leaf" earrings that I'll be blogging about for a while. I've got something different to show you tomorrow. I've made so many design charts for these earrings now that I don't remember how I came up with this design. It's one of my favorites of the ones that I've made so far and I love this colorway. I haven't had a chance to type up the bead color steps but here is the color chart:
Click HERE to watch Jill Wiseman's "Russian Leaf Earrings" video tutorial.
You can buy Delica beads at Red Panda, Aura Crystals, Supply Emporium and Baubles & Beads.