- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Gold" (4202)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Duracoat Gold" (DB1851)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Opaque Pear" (DB1131)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Opaque Blueberry" (DB267)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Opaque Denim Blue" (DB266)
I thought I had used one of Anna's free earring patterns to make these but I can't find anything like this design on her blog. I really like this combination of blue, cream and gold. The bright gold Delicas make the earrings shimmer in the light.
The top section of these tiny earrings is only nine beads across. I think they're actually a little on the small side. I took a photo of them next to the earrings that I blogged about yesterday so you can see the size difference.
Here is the color chart for these earrings:
You can buy Delica beads at Red Panda, Aura Crystals, Supply Emporium and Baubles & Beads.
My blog has reached another big milestone. Yesterday evening it hit an all-time pageview count of 4 million! That's 4 million since I started my blog in January of 2014.